Re: straw poll

To: jey@adobe.com
Subject: Re: straw poll
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:50:50 -1000
Jeff sez:

        Well, the straw poll has made one thing clear:

        There seems to be WAY too much empty space down there in Australia.

Too true, just to show I'm not selfish, if you ship your cars to me
I'll put them up on the farm for you. I have 100 acres so I have room
for lots of cars.

Please only send me running cars, just so that I can park them easily
you understand.... So as to keep the neighbours on side it would
probably be best if they are in good exterior condition also..

A 40' High Cube container costs about US$4250, so if you got together
the cost wouldn't be so bad if you amortise the cost over a few years
of storage.

Every now and again, I could give the cars a drive on the nice windy
roads around here just to make sure they are kept in good running
condition. I wouldn't even charge for this service. What a guy!

:-)

Mike

Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au