Re: Vintage/Historic 24-Hour Race/other races

To: nobozos@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Vintage/Historic 24-Hour Race/other races
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:51:00 PDT
Therein lies the rub.  Many Vintage racing clubs simply have no
licenses.  You pay your dues, you show up, and if you behave yourself,
you get to come back.  ;=)  Even HMSA, which sanctions the Monterey
Historics, has no licenses, only membership cards.  I'm also in CSRG
which is the same way.  At least my CSRG medical card is ok.