Re: Introduction

To: Chris Smith <zvezdah@ldl.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: dwilson@america.net (DOUG WILSON)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:54:24 -0500 (EST)
>Hi,
>I'm new to this list. Are any subscribers currently racing
>Lotus/Caterham Sevens?
>
>I've just recently purchased a Caterham Super Seven HPC (2.0 liter
>Vauxhall). I hope to increase my experience of high performance driving
>by attending all the schools I can. I'd like to start driving in HSR in
>98. My home track is Road Atlanta.
>
>Chris Smith
>
>Chris you will love HSR. Do you know what group you will run? Will they let
the post 1974 vehicle run as a historic/vintage car or will you run in the
sports challenge series? If you live close to the Atlanta area you may also
want to consider the Solo I group of the SCCA. They run RA and are cheap. It
is a great way to get experience and sort out a car. This is not an
autocross group. See at HSR.