Canada Class

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Canada Class
From: Murray Taylor <mtaylor@mgl.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:29:12 -0500
I'm a rookie here so here goes the bad introduction. My name is Trevor
Taylor and I have a fascination with small wierd autos. I currently own
2-Moretti 750 spiders 1-Stebro formula junior and my latest purchase is a
1957 HWS (Hamilton - Whitton Special)Canada Class racer. It's tube frame and
Ford Prefect based-1172cc sidevalve and all. Does anyone have any
info/pictures of the car I'm lost. Thanks!

Trevor Taylor
Kitchener, Ontario
Canada
mtaylor@mgl.ca

PS. Trev's CANADA CLASS registry is just beginning so if you have a Canada
Class car, know where to find one or are just generally wise on the
subject-Please let me know.