Re: Why go halfway? / TR4 large bore pistons & linersd

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Why go halfway? / TR4 large bore pistons & linersd
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 12:28:10 -0500
> Jim says he wants to know of a V-8 that the VSCCA will approve. What happe
> to the Old Grey Mare and the Ardent Alligator?

What I meant, of course, is one that was for sale and affordable. I've
ridden in the Alligator and it's a blast. There is also a flathead powered
MG T-series special, I believe Rich Taylor has a Devin and I've teched an SS
at the Fall Festival (not to mentiion a few dozen Can Am cars). Two years
ago I found a Chev V8 special hiding in the back of a junkyard in Cambridge,
MA but while negotiating to buy it and trying to find out what it was, it
was sold. I keep looking.

jeh@fotec.com         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm
veni, vidi, veloce