Amateur Archives?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Amateur Archives?
From: hayes@highway1.com (Jim Hayes)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:16:29 -0500
THroughout the 60s   and early 70s, I attended many races, incl. SCCA,
USRRC, CanAm, USGP and have thousands of photos. I've worked with
several restorers and  authors to provide photos and data. Do others of
you have similar stuff around, like the "Haybales & Asphalt" material?
It occurred to me that it might be interesting to create a web site of
people who have photos/info willing to help.
If you do, and want to get listed, send me an email with your
name/address/contact #s and I'll work on it as time permits.
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@highway1.com         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm