Merlyn SR 4 sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Merlyn SR 4 sale
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 23:06:47 -0500 (EST)
Just made a deal on a 1962-64 Merlyn Mk. 4 sports-racer. I pick it up next
week, but will need to find it a new home (I serve as a Foster home to old
race cars) ;>). It would have had an 1100cc Cosworth Ford or Coventry Climax
engine. It is possibly the 1964 ARRC G-mod national champion (Charlie
Barnes). Will try to get confirmation/bad news from him. Is completely apart,
and missing engine/gearbox/seat/gauges/ wheels, and aluminum bellypan.
I have complete chassis, all suspension, brakes, steering, etc. Also includes
all fiberglass body panels, plexi windscreen, headlight covers, fuel tank and
sump tank. Price $5800/offer. Car will be in Dallas by next week. For cutaway
and article check out Sports Car Graphic Nov. 1962. Looks/runs like Lotus 23
(which it outran to win championship).
Harold Pace
972/251-1460