<all> Please Repost Mikuni Sidedraft Tech

To: "z-car-digest@taex001.tamu.edu" <z-car-digest@taex001.tamu.edu>
Subject: <all> Please Repost Mikuni Sidedraft Tech
From: "Joe Cargal Jr." <jcargal@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 12:17:20 -0400
Hello Listers,

I am sending a copy of this message to both lists that I am subscribed
to in the hope one of you can help.

I received a message from one of these lists that described a way to
solve fuel starvation problems in Mikuni carburetors.  One of the fixes
was to raise the fuel inlet pressure to 5.5 psi and to install baffles
in the float bowls to combat fuel slosh.

It seems that I have inadvertently deleted this material, and very much
would like to have it to put in my car preparation archive (I am working
on a SCCA BSP Datsun 240Z and it has the Mikuni/Solex triple
sidedrafts).

If anyone has this post and could send me a copy I would be FOREVER
grateful...also many thanks to the original poster.

Thank You

Joe Cargal
Asheville NC
IZCC #2618