Re: 2001 SCCA laguna seca race photos

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: 2001 SCCA laguna seca race photos
From: Stan Hanks <stan@tta.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:52:25 -0700
>    I commonly send unsolicited photos to the racers I shoot at various
>    vintage events. I charge $5 for them.

Sending samples, in say 4x6 is way different than sending "samples" in
8x10...

One of the guys I like best sends out samples, typically one 4x6 and
a sheet printed on pretty high quality color ink jet of the thumbnails
of all the shots he has your car in. His out-of-pocket: pretty close
to nothing. So that's what he asks for.

If you chose to have him do prints, they're reasonable. But you
don't get ANYTHING until you order it, except the basic samples.

Stan