Re: F1

To: "Craig Wright" <cwright@pdghightower.com>,
Subject: Re: F1
From: "Kelvin Palmer" <KelvinPalmer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:40:33 -0500
>From the "Speed Channel" website:

*PROGRAM NOTE: For those of you who have been wondering, and asking, about
the F1 race this weekend please be advised that SPEED Channel does not have
the
rights to air the Monaco F1 race live. We will still air LIVE practice and
qualifying but
the race itself will be shown on SPEED Channel a week later, Sunday June 2.

Is "somebody" showing it live (that we can receive)?
Practice was this morning by the way (missed it).  Qualifying will be shown
7AM and
again at Noon (EASTERN TIME) on Saturday.

Kelvin Palmer
Riverwoods, IL