Texas SCCA racing 1965-69

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas SCCA racing 1965-69
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:12:16 -0500
Please help me trace my 1965 Beach Mk4B sports racer's history - I am looking
for any entry lists, results, and/or photos from SCCA races in SWDIV (Austin,
Green Valley, Mansfield, Tulsa, etc.) in 1965-69 - looking for class HM, HSR,
or DSR sports racer info (may have run with HP cars). Please send me e-mail if
you have any info or suggestions. nick@3rdtech.com

Here is a Mystery Photo - a Beach Mk4B at Green Valley in Sept., 1966 - It is
not Hugh Grammer's car since his was LHD and this one is RHD.
http://www.virhistory.com/beach/beach/103-early/66-14.jpg

cheers,
Nick England
Beach Nut