Sad News - Rich O'Brien

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad News - Rich O'Brien
From: mhkitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:54:49 -0500
All:

Just heard some very sad news.  Our dear friend and fellow racer, Rich O'Brien
passed away Monday, Feb. 12, losing a long medical battle. Rich actively raced
a stunning red and gold '66 Shelby GT350H as either #171 or #71 at many venues
on the West Coast.  Our prayers are with Rich and his family.

Myles H. Kitchen
AOL Mail and more.