2000-register

MKIIPI estate f/s

To: tr2000 <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: MKIIPI estate f/s
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 16:59:46 +0100

        just to let you know, there is a 73 PI MKII estate f/s in central
scotland.
        I know the car as I had a look at it before. The tag is £300 ono.
        Its a bit of in a state, its said to have a reconned 2000 engine in
it, the pi engine is with it, it has a (completely rotten) webasto sunroof,
the bodywork needs repair, its in a shed with less than ideal viewing
conditions. IMHO its  a parts car.
        If anyones interested I can forward the phone number.

        Cheers, Gernot