Re: no heat

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: no heat
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:13:57 EST
Dick, I got a copy of the green RF catalog from a friend...thanks for the
tip.  You should also know that in my car the cold air swivel vents were
replaced with chrome plastic open all the time vents which pour out cold air
when I turn on the air conditioning.  I yanked this open slotted vents out
and installed the swivel vents which are the OE swivel vents on each side of
the facia.  I suspect that somebody in Tuscon, Az (original owner and
subsequent owner) may have disconnected the cold air vent hoses and instead
installed the hoses to the air conditioning unit.  Wish me luck.           Bob