Re: suspension

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suspension
From: pmachold <pmachold@fcgint.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:13:05 -0500
Not the Good Parts set.  You must provide the lube and I'd use antiseize
before silicone.  IMHO it is more durable.

>FYI....most urethane bushing kits come with the absolutely needed silicone
>lubricant for installation and antisqueak. L

Peter Macholdt                    HealthAnswers/ FCG Intl
Vice President                    Suite 503
(215) 321-2360                    301 Oxford Valley Road
(603) 925-3050 FAX                Yardley, PA 19067