Accelerator pedal bushings

To: 6 Pack digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Accelerator pedal bushings
From: Mark Mallinson <mark.mallinson@analogsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:31:15 -0800
--------------26710763C01566B110956161

I recently purchased two 'bearings' for the accelerator pedal on my 76
TR6. These should sit nicely in each fire wall, holding the accelerator
pedal rod steady. The 'bearings' are nylon, or poly bushings not rubber.
It is not obvious to me how I press them in to the holes in the fire
wall. Has anyone had any experience with these bearings?
Mark M

--------------26710763C01566B110956161
 name="mark.mallinson.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Mallinson;Mark
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Silicon Analog Systems Corporation
version:2.1
email;internet:mark.mallinson@analogsystems.com
title:President
tel;fax:250-764-9162
tel;work:250-764-9123
adr;quoted-printable:;;Unit 204=0D=0A1433 St Pauls Street;Kelowna;British
Columbia;V1Y 2E4;Canada
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Mark Mallinson
end:vcard