Stock Exhaust

To: "Triumphs-Owner (E-mail)" <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Stock Exhaust
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:39:55 -0600
  After driving my TR6 on an hour long trip with an Ansa exhaust system that
the PO had installed, and riding an hour in a TR6 with stock exhaust I am
convinced that I would like to have the original exhaust back on my TR6.
Does anyone have a decent original exhaust they would give, sell, or trade
me?  I don't care if it is the dual or single pipe setup.  My car is a 73
and the dual pipe is original, but the Ansa system that is on it is single,
so right now it doesn't make a difference to me.
I also wanted to thank everyone who gave me input on rebuilding my
suspension, you were a huge help.  Everything has gone fairly smooth and I
hope to have it off jack stands soon.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer