Re: Radio Antenna Plcament

To: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@ATT.COM>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Antenna Plcament
From: Rodney Orr <RGOrrgeo@netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:12:12 -0700
Red,
My antenna is in the rear deck, on the drivers side.  There is lots of room
ahead of the gas tank and it's easily accessible behind the interior panel.
 The wire runs under the carpet to the radio in front.  Just be careful to
measure for a hardtop - even if you don't have one - avoid becoming someone
else's DPO.  Mine was installed by a PO and, if I used my hardtop, it
wouldn't quite clear.  I like the look there, and my guess is radios were
dealer-installed, so I'd say there is no real problem with originality - as
far as that goes.  Pictures of 'original' cars from old car magazines
sometimes show the antenna in scuttle panel on the passenger-side.
Rod. '70 TR6  CC55899L
Edmonton, AB