There is some hope!

To: "6 pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: There is some hope!
From: "Rex R. Townsend" <rrt@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:19:37 -0700
Dave Stauffacher was right, last weekend was a great one!  We had the best
weather of 2000 in the Puget Sound area (in the 80's, believe it or not!)
and my TR was out with the top down all weekend.  But, best of all, both my
teenage son and daughter wanted to drive the TR6 and could hardly talked
into coming home!  I think that the demise of our beloved LBCs will be
greatly postponed if we can introduce 16-25 year olds to the thrill of open
air motoring, particularly if we let them get behind the wheel!

Rex Townsend