Greetings,

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Greetings,
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:53:43 -0400
Greetings,
The body is off, the frame is cleaned up and getting ready to go to the shop to
get some repairs done. My question is about the inner and outer brackets for
the rear suspension. I currently have one notch on the outer bracket and three
notches on the inner bracket on both sides of the car. These will need to be
replaced when the new frame sections are installed. I got the sale flyer in the
mail from Moss yesterday and these pieces are being shown as sale items
(sometimes we get lucky). Other than the notches, is there a difference between
the inner and the outer brackets? Can a 1 notch inner be used as an outer and
so forth. Also can the bushings be replaced in the trailing without pulling th
whole rear end apart?
Thanks in advance,
John Z
'75 TR-6