Re: Trials 2000 & 6-PACK Regalia

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trials 2000 & 6-PACK Regalia
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:32:42 -0500
Hey Guys

I will finally get to put names and faces together.  I will leave Wedensday
night from here in Kentucky.  I have been working on my 6 all summer with
plans to drive it to Trials.  All was go till Sunday when the water pump
went out..  Looks like I will be driving the Chevy CK.  I look forward to
meeting everyone.  I will also be bringing along some of the current Regalia
items to sell.

Jeff Slaton Murray Kentucky...

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: Trials 2000