Re: Soft top snaps

To: mcreamer@cinci.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soft top snaps
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:28:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/00 11:43:24 PM, mcreamer@cinci.rr.com writes:

<< Does anyone have any idea which color snaps are correct for my 76? I see
TRF
stocks white and black, and since I'm replacing several of them anyway, I'd
like to just replace them all with a new set in the right color. If it
depended on the color of the car, mine's white.

Thanks!

Mark Creamer
CF53032UO

Hi Mark,
>From what I can see, and I have all the brochures except 76 they where always
white.  I have seen some later cars, like yours with original tops with the
black snaps.  Perhaps someone out there has a 76 brochure and can verifie
this.  For now since the white plastic ones are real hard to find (TRF has
the male ones) I'd go with the black on your car.  If we find that you do
need the white, I might be able to come up with a few for you.

Best regards
Jim Holewka
80 TR7 X 2
77 TR7V8 crunched, ouch