Re: Car Dollys

To: "Fred Wickline" <BriickBea@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Dollys
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:01:21 -0500
I have two sets. I bought them through Moss. I believe they were $199.00
each set. Then I found out that British Racing Green in Newark DE was
selling them at 10%off . They are very heavy so shipping will be expensive.
Check with BRG about thier shipping prices. 1-302-368-1117 or check thier
website. brgparts.com  You have to assemble. Easy! They make life in my
workshop a lot easier.