RE: Insurance

To: "'Ken Owens'" <kenowens@mindspring.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Couzelis,William M.(NXI)" <William.Couzelis@CNA.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:27:31 -0600
I have a 71 TR6 through That agenct and great American.  I have a "stated
value" of $10,000 for a premium of $60 plus $20 for the agency.  I had to go
get the car appraised with photos, etc.  No problems dealing with the agency
or company yet.  However, I haven't had any need other than sending in the
premium.  Hopefully I won't have to find out how good they are.
Bill
CC65232
71 TR6