Re: 5 speed conversion kit

To: jdhenn <jdhenn@prodigy.net>, 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5 speed conversion kit
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:16:26 -0800 (PST)
  Jim

  As Larry from Colorado has already given you the
sites that I know of for this conversion, I can only
add the direct link to My British Car.
http://www.mybritishcar.com/

  I to am interested in this conversion. It seems that
no one out there has done this yet.  Or if they had
someone would speak up and get in touch with the rest
of us want-to-bees.

  By May of next year I will be at a point to either
re-build my  engine with this conversion or convert
this TR-6 to a V-6 with 5-speed.

  Come on guys and gals how bout some solid
information?  Has anyone done this conversion and are
you happy with the results?

  Dale