TR6 sightings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 sightings
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:19:57 -0000
Hello:

With the nice weather in the Seattle area last saturday there we spotted
several classic cars out on the road.  While driving to dinner with my wife
(in my other car, since the '69 TR6 is resting while carbs and manifolds are
completed) we spotted a nice, red TR6 entering  Eastbound SR522 in
Woodinville, about 4:30 p.m.

Also, last night (Wed.) while dropping books at the Woodinville Library I
spotted a blue TR6, Eastbound on the Woodinville-Duvall Rd., near the White
Stallion corner; about 9:15 p.m.  Either of you folks on the list?

Happy motoring!

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L