Re: Spring Fever

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spring Fever
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:05:37 -0500
I started my day at the hand car wash on my way to work, because the last
time the six was out, it got kind of dirty. So looking sharp and tidy, the
car and I pulled into work with promise from the weather man of a great day
ahead. By late afternoon, it was pouring rain and cold. So back in the
garage we went, as dirty as when we started.

But there's always a good side...driving even in bad weather is better than
not at all!

Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO