Re: K&N filter oil

To: ktnkt@cape.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K&N filter oil
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:22:20 EST
Kevin...
The K&N oil is not that expensive and use on Triumph filters would require
very little per application.

The big savings with K&N filters is how infrequently they need cleaning and
re-oiling. K&N recommends recharging every 50,000 to 100,000 miles unless you
live in a very dusty environment! I can personally attest to their logevity.
I use them in all of my cars and will in the TR250 as well. I live in a
seasonally windy and dusty (arid) climate (Colorado front range). They are
simply the best...buy the oil...probably last you the life of the car!
Larry M
TR250 in Colorado