Paint shop in Northern California?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint shop in Northern California?
From: "Tom Lofgren" <tlofgren@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:49:47 -0800
Hi,

My name is Tom Lofgren.  I just joined 6-Pack the other day.  I live in the
San Francisco Bay Area and am restoring a '69 TR6.  I am searching for a
good paint shop in Northern California.  I have talked to several shops, and
most only want to do late model collision repair.  The restoration shops
seem to be booked out 6-8 months or want outrageous (in my opinion) amounts
of money to do the work (had one quote for $9500!).  I have completely
stripped the body.  There are some spots that will need minor body work, and
I have new front and rear valances to attach as the old ones had a fair
amount of filler on them.  I am not looking for a show quality paint job,
but I would like something that looks really good and will last.  I am
willing to pay $3-4K for the work.  Does anyone have anyone they could
recommend?

Thanks!
Tom