Re: Prestige Auto Trim Web Site

To: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: Re: Prestige Auto Trim Web Site
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:00:13 -0500
Kevin;

The URL for Prestige seems to work fine:

http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/pages/tr_home.htm

tops are listed on

http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/pages/hood_materials.htm and says "A
Massive Choice of Materials and Colours." It then goes on to tell you about
the materials but makes no mention of the colors. They have a US 800 number
that, I believe, has to be called in the a.m. (1-800 659 2649)

By the way, their website is best viewed with Internet Explorer, not
Netscape Navigator.

By the way, another unrelated "Prestige" I have found is for Triumph
dashboards:

http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/Brochure.htm

HTH,

Dave Friedlander