Re: Rear Camber

To: JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com (John Zimmerman)
Subject: Re: Rear Camber
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:39:56 -0800 (PST)
John---You're correct in that when you (re)place the body on the frame,
it will reduce the positive camber, as weight 'shortens' the spring
length. Unlike the front suspension parts, the rear ones will respond by
changing to a more negative set when all road-going weight has been
added. Plus, you'll have to roll the car several feet forwards or
backwards to get (near) the final camber.

Dick T.