TR6 hardtop window seals SUCCESS!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 hardtop window seals SUCCESS!
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:40:59 -0800
I just wanted to thank all those on the list who helped me in securing a
set of seals for the side windows on my TR6 hardtop.  I greatly appreciated
Doug Braden at Doug's Parts and Scott Harper at Team Triumph for offering a
very helpful hand.  Finally and most importantly, thanks to fellow lister,
Frank B for digging into his spares and offering up a NOS pair of seals.

Once again this list has proven it's worth by providing a forum where one
can get in contact with the help and/or parts they need to keep that LBC on
the road.

Thanks.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649 ... with a freshly painted hardtop ready for the
upholsterer.