Re: Water pump color

To: juloth@tir.com, avac@totalise.co.uk, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water pump color
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:18:37 EST
Gernot and John,
Forget about the asbestos putty, it is a substance not to be taken lightly,
if you even find somewhere to buy it.  I used an expoxy to simulate mine and
the color was even real close.  It's been on the car for 6 years now and
about 30,000 miles and still looks new.
Best regards
Jim Holewka
Wayne, N.J.