Re: Brake Servo

To: sdhreh@earthlink.net (Stephen Hughes)
Subject: Re: Brake Servo
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:15:13 -0800 (PST)
Stephen---Since the last thing you did was to "rebuild" the MC, I'd
suggest that there is air trapped inside. To isolate the brake servo,
simply disconnect the hose at the servo and plug it with a tapered pin
or something. You'll probably find the problem (pedal drop) is still
there.
 If I can find it in my files, I'll send you a clip on "How to bench
bleed the master cylinder", a good piece of work by Peter Zaborski.

Dick T.
'73