Re: painted redlines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: painted redlines
From: "2000 man" <2000man@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:16:05 -0800
Guys - I've seen the painted-on redlines on a Signal Red TR250. They looked OK
from afar, but up close it looked cheap. It looked like it was applied with a
big, round sponge-stamp or something. It was probably showing age, too.

I have 2 Cokers en route to my house and hope to get them mounted on the front
of my car this weekend. I like the fact that they are almost 1/2 the price of
Michelin X's and they are tubeless. I just hope they look and drive well, too.

Cheers,
Ryan
6/71 Sapphire