RE: Midwest report

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Midwest report
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:34:09 -0500
Charlie, I also went out for some midwest sun today. With the top down and
the psgr side of the tonneau in place, it wasn't too cold. But windy!

Got subjected to another 'yeah my cousin used to restore those MG things'
story at lunch time. Funny how everyone either 'had one of those' or knew
someone that had one, but no one knows what it is when they see it. Ahh the
rites of spring.

enjoy!