Re: Brake Bleeding/sugg

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:58:34 -0600
Did you replace the lines? It sounds like you have a pinhole leak
somewhere. Air is getting sucked back into the system. That is what is
causing the squishy pedal.

I had this problem on the MGA. Turned out there was a pinhole leak in
the left rear and the right rear was nearly squashed flat.

HTH.

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6