cokers

To: cdavies@holzher.com
Subject: cokers
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:18:15 GMT
Cliff,

The Coker web site doesn't properly represent the visual details of the
tire - I couldn't tell the redline was raised (~1/8")until I saw them in
person. It says "Coker Tires" pretty discreetly a few inches above the
redline. I think they look great, and at $110 each and tubeless, they
are a bargain comapred to the Mich's - (they want $170 for the Michelins
plus you have to buy a tube). I think shipping was an additional ~$22
per tire.

If you decide to go w/the Michelins, you can buy tubes from your local
auto parts chain instead of from Coker to save a little cash.
Another thing you might consider if buying from Coker, I believe they
have this thing where if you pay $10 extra per tire, tehre is some sort
of extended warranty that if you damage the tire yourself, i.e. pop it
or scuff up the redline on a curb - they will replace the tire (you will
have to pay shipping though).

Cheers,

Ryan
6/71 Sapphire