Re: Master cylinder seals

To: brad1184@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Master cylinder seals
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 05:41:31 -0400
Hi Brad,

Just did mine this past weekend.  You can lubricate it with clean brake
fluid and help it along with a small screwdriver with a round shaft.

Good luck,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1971 TR6 project and 1973 TR6 driver coming out of a coma soon