Re: Koni Shock Adjustment

To: tboesken@one.net (Timothy J. Boesken)
Subject: Re: Koni Shock Adjustment
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
Tim B.---You can use the try-and-see method, as you know you'll get what
you want this way.  Different road springs will affect the way the
shocks feel, so what I found may be different than what you have. In
1985 I installed both Koni shocks and the semi-comp front springs. They
came set to "full soft". Before installing them, I cranked them down two
notches. A year later, two more notches, and haven't changed them since.
They are still firm, with well over 150,000 miles on them.  Your mileage
may vary...

Dick T.