Z-S Carb Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Z-S Carb Question
From: "Darrell Ramsey" <triumphfan71@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:12:31 -0000
Hello, I'm new to the list and hope someone can enlighten me.  I've come
into possession of a pile of used parts.  I believe they're all off a late
'71 TR6.  I don't have the body so I don't know the commission number but I
have the engine: CC66992E.  My question is this:

Every TR6 I've seen has some version of the Zenith Stromberg 175CD-2 carbs.
This engine has two Z-S 175CD carbs, note that they aren't "2s".  They're
very different than the CD-2s, and would seem to share no major body parts.
They have a jet adjustment nut at the bottom of the float chamber.

Is anyone familiar with these carbs?  Were they non-US market or off
something else altogether?

Lastly, would they be of interest to anyone?

Darrell Ramsey
ramseyfarm@earthlink.net
ramseyda@wellsfargo.com
CC55985