'73 emissions booklet available

To: frank@zk3.dec.com
Subject: '73 emissions booklet available
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:00:19 -0400
Thank you Frank for the excellent link.  Betweeen this and what Nelson
Reidel has already provided, 99% of my carb/emission questions will be
answered.  I'll add this link to my ever growing database of information.

Thanks again,
Jay Welch (digest mode)
Abington, MA
1971 TR6 project and 1973 TR6 driver getting closer to the road
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/