Re: Hydraulic throwout

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic throwout
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 05:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
Racetorations in the UK makes such a kit for the TR6.  I don't know
anyone in the US who is using it, but I'm sure a few people in Europe
must have it, otherwise why would Racetorations be making it.  They are
very good about answering emails, if anyone is interested in the kit
I'm sure they would answer your questions.  Website is
www.racetorations.co.uk

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://buzz.yahoo.com/