Re: air filters too thick

To: triumphfan71@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: air filters too thick
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:07:30 -0000
Darrell:
I've experienced this same problem.  I was still able to secure the
cannister and (too thick) filters to the carbs.  In the process the paper
elements were crushed a bit contributing, I believe, in part to too rich
running and flow restriction.  I'm converting to K & N filters as soon as I
sort out some timing difficulties.

Good luck with your car.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle