Hazard switch knob removal

To: 6-pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hazard switch knob removal
From: John Uloth <juloth@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:50:27 -0400
I am in the process of replacing my ignition switch/lock on my 74 TR6,
while removing the speedo, I determined that the wood dashboard had to
be removed. To be able to get the dash out far enough to free the
speedo, the knob for the hazard has to come off the switch stem. And
there is my problem. The switch is secured to the metal dash and the
knob sticks through a hole. The hole is not large enough for the knob to
Bentley, and it shows a rect. rocker switch, and mine is a round red
pull sw. located between the speedo and the tach.
Any help appreciated
Thanks
John U
'74 TR6 CF29072