TR6 floor pan replacement

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 floor pan replacement
From: "Jerry Shaw" <jcs104@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:03:43 -0400
I'm a new owner of an old car...a '74 TR6 (CF 20490). The only problem area
on the car is the usual rusty driver's side floor pan. Only one dime-sized
rot-through hole, but the floor is "springy". The two options are to use an
epoxy paint/fiberglass concoction or welding in a new piece from TRF for
$110 or so. Given that the rest of the car is pretty clean, I favor the
latter.

Question: Is there a website with the blow-by-blow of welding in a new floor
panel?

Thanks