head gasket

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: head gasket
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:24:29 -0400
That sounds right. All the late gaskets I have experience with  have had
a tab at the rear, though. Of course, I haven't bought one recently
either.
I just went and looked to be sure, and the gasket for the recessed block
has an 'extra' ring of metal (sealing ring) over the regular flat
gasket. It also has a tab on the back.

I would want to know what Rimmer says...... are the late gaskets now
coming thru from their supplier like that?

Jim