Re: TR6 restoration book

To: trowel@mediaone.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 restoration book
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:30:37 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2001 8:49:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trowel@mediaone.net writes:

>    I was looking through Amazon.com tonight and notice that there is a
> new TR6 restoration book being published.
>
>      "How to Restore Your Triumph TR250, 5 or 6 " by Roger Williams.
> ISBN: 1901295923
>      (Amazon $20.96 : B&N $23.96). Amazon says it's not available, but
> B&N says it is available
>
>   Wondering is anyone has seen the book and are there any reviews on

Rick,

I just received my copy of the book today, hot off the press. While I haven't
had time yet to do a thorough review, it appears to be an excellent book. I
have all of Roger's previous books, and they are all excellent, so I would
think this one would be no different. I'll let you know more in the next few
days, after I've had a chance to do a full read. (I especially liked his
reference to my own book <G>)

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm