RE: Vintage Races

To: "'Richard Bolton'" <fabdog@msn.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vintage Races
From: "Couzelis,William M.(NXI)" <William.Couzelis@CNA.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:01:59 -0500
I'll be there on sunday for the show.  There are a lot of Triumphs there!  I
guess it depends on what you like, but I don't race my TR and I really enjoy
seeing the different cars for the show and talking to everyone.  My license
plate # is Mass reg. 646 if you are there on sunday.

Bill Couzelis
'71TR6