RE: rebuilt rear shocks and misaligned front sway bar

To: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>,
Subject: RE: rebuilt rear shocks and misaligned front sway bar
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:44:28 +0100
Hi Walt,

Those links have rubber inserts at the elbow, and when new, these allow some
movement of the end that goes through the anti-roll bar. Obviously it's
worth checking the bar's straight first, and that the ends of the bar
relative to the wheels are the same each side, but I'd suggest replacing the
links if the angles are right.

Regards,

Neil Beesley
'70 TR6